Thank you for contributing to my campaign! In addition to your monetary support, I would appreciate your endorsement. After your donation is processed, you will automatically be re-directed to the endorsement page. Please complete the form to become an official endorser. --Laurie
Here are few things to know before you make your donation:
1) The contribution limit per individual is $250. (BERA § 2.12.415)
2) By law, contributions must be made with your own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or card issued to another person.
3) Direct or indirect contributions from a proprietorship, firm, partnership, joint venture, syndicate, business trust, company, corporation (including non-profit corporations) or labor union to a candidate or a committee to support or oppose a candidate for Berkeley municipal office are prohibited. (BERA § 2.12.440)
4) Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
5) Contributions are not tax deductible.